Monday 8 October 2012

[Drawing] Character maps

Today I thought up a new way to translate a character across to a first time viewer. I've created a series of images with the character in the centre and then a splatter around them showing their interests and character points;



These pictures are somewhat similar to an art style I got into in college, which was filling the page with a bunch of small drawings. 

This free flowing creation really gets my imagination going and I can literally see the characters positive and negative aspects, for example the blonde character who is all about popularity (as shown by the crowd of girls) or the geeky girl who has a move vivid imagination but is chained to electronic devices, which is shown by the plugs in the picture.

Also, speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment