Saturday 23 February 2013

[Personal] Crusaders casting ad

I recently resumed work on a pet project of mine, Crusaders. Seeing as I didn't have much input on the organisation and producing side of things in the Royal Armouries project, I decided to try out a huge community project of my own. The goal is simple, creating a music video including members of the My Little Pony fan community. I'll be looking for characters, animators and puppet makers. The ad can be seen below:

So far the project has gathered a lot of interest, receiving over 250 entries in the first 5 days. Entries close on March 4th, when I'll be shortlisting and then randomly picking out a certain number of characters. You can read more about the animation on my separate blog here.
Personally, I had a bit of a panic when the ad was first published and I was receiving a tidal wave of emails, but I've now overcome the anxiety and have the project well under control! Also, I'd like to mention that I've been working with my good friend Jack Gray on the backgrounds again! You can see his entry about them here.



EDIT:
Nervous, not until this happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment