Tuesday 20 May 2014

HOME distribution

For my distribution of HOME there are several methods I can partake in. The university has an interest in sending out the film to festivals, which while I want my followers online to see the film, may help to expand the viewer base and get my film seen by people more interested in animation than general viewers. As an alternative, I'm ok to upload the short to Vimeo, but I feel this is highly ineffective for my online work. As someone who works for online teams, and has a small following I'd prefer to be able to show my animation to my peers and followers without having to keep it secret, but some festivals require that the video has a low profile. In the time I'm not allowed to upload my video, I'll work on improving and ironing out any problems.

1 comment: